Saturday 13 October 2012

Sweet & Sour Beef Stir Fry


A new twist on the ol' sweet and sour
Ingrediants:
400g of wholemeal rice
3 beef fillets
2 tbsp oil
1 onion
2/3 cloves garlic
green pepper
mangetout
baby corn
bean sprouts
3-4 tbsp soya sauce
3-4 tbsp mayple syrup
1 thumb sized ginger root
1 chili
Method:
  1. Boil the kettle and put the rice on a high heat with lid on until it boils then turn down to 1-2.
  2. Heat the oil and add the onion and garlic
  3. chop the beef into strips
  4. put into pan
  5. chop the peppers up into strips, chili and veg
  6. add to pan
  7. grate the ginger into the pan
  8. pour in the sauces
  9. allow to boil
  10. add bean sprouts
Serve with the rice!

1 comment:

  1. I like this recipe. I want to try it on my own. Because I think it was delicious. Stir fry recipe is the one that I want to perfect in cooking. I want to learn how to cook it.

    ReplyDelete